A Word on the Go (podcast)
Pastor John McCormick presents a series of mini-sermons for those on the go.
- Episode 5 – “When Push Comes to Shove” (Luke 2:1-7)
- Episode 4 – “Looking for the Right Thing in the Wrong Place” (Luke 24:1-10)
- Episode 3 – “Better Late Than Never” (John 20:24-29)
- Episode 2 – “Can You See?” (John 9:35-41)
- Episode 1 – “Getting a New Start” (Philippians 3:12-14)
Meeting on every second and fourth Sunday, our friendly Children’s Church volunteers lead children aged 3-12 through stories and activities to help them grow spiritually in their own setting. During the COVID-19 outbreak, parents are encouraged to refer to the following resources:
- Video Explaining Covid19 to Young Children
- PBS Kids – How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- 29 Ways to Do Ministry When Church is Cancelled by Coronavirus
Online Children’s Church Resources:
- Online Children’s Bible
- Ministry to Children (Online Children’s Church Alternatives)
- The Potter’s House of North Dallas (Online Lessons for Pre-school, Elementary and Pre-teens):
- Kid’s Sunday School
- DLTK – (crafts, printables, bible stories, etc.)
- Books of the Bible Song
Meeting every Sunday, our friendly Teen Church leaders guide and instruct youth aged 13-18. During the COVID-19 outbreak, teens are meeting online at 10:30 a.m. Contact Pastor Davey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our greeters welcome visitors, friends and members to our place of worship and help all feel love, peace, and comfort when they enter the doors of the church.
Dedicated members serve by providing food and refreshments for our members and guests during special events and occasions.
Music guides the congregation to experience God’s presence through praise and worship. Youth and adult choirs, praise team, and musicians, as well as special guests, routinely bless the congregation through worship in song.
Praise Dance Ministry
Youth and adults lift the name of the Lord in worship by ministering though dance.
“God’s Doorkeepers” play an essential role in each worship service by creating and maintaining an atmosphere where